Technical Director Positions
Farmington United Soccer Association is seeking to fill two Technical Director positions, one boys and one girls, to help develop players and coaches. If you wish to apply for these positions, contact the FUSA Secretary at email@example.com
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATION
• US Soccer Entry Licenses or ability to complete within 1 month. New Grassroots Licenses will be available in January 2018. FUSA will reimburse for licenses. US Soccer ‘E’ OR ‘D’ Licenses or Equivalent preferred. Opportunities to attend trainings will be provided.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of soccer coaching and/or playing experience.
• Concussion Level 1 Training Required to be Completed prior to beginning coaching activities.
• Other coaching certifications from US Soccer, USYS, or United Soccer Coaches (NSCAA) a plus.
• Risk Management Disclosure form, Background Checks, and other NMYSA as applicable.
• Compensation will be on a per hour/session basis and will be determined based upon qualifications/experience.
• Director of Coaching
• FUSA Board of Directors.
• Oversee specific phase of player development (i.e. Phase 1, 2, 3, etc..) or age groups (i.e. U8 and under or U10 and above).
• Assist in mentoring volunteer coaches with their age groups.
• Possibly coach developed teams in older age groups (i.e. Classic, Tournament, etc…).
• Will host or aid in hosting practice sessions open to players/coaches for the ages within
your specific phase/age group. Also be available to conduct or help with summer open sessions.
• Must comply with FCYSL Code of Conduct.
• Assist Director of Coaching in development and execution of Club Player Development Models.
• Must be fluent in English;
• Excellent verbal intrapersonal communication skills required;
• Must be able to communicate effectively and non-confrontationally with players, other coaches, and parents.
• Willingness to continue to learn and pursue additional training opportunities.